Tuesday, September 27, 2011

NYC

NYC is one of my favorite cities in the world and it has been ever since I first saw it. I could spend a lot of time there. I feel like there is always so much to do and for those that know me know I can't sit still.
I love how fast people walk there because I walk just as fast. In other places that I have been to I often
get told to slow down but not here.
I love the energy of this whole city and how genuine the people are here.
Normally I stay in Manhattan when I go which is one of my favorite areas here.
This time I stayed in Manhattan first and then for 10 days in The Upper East Side which I also love.
I love that  I can get around with the trains anywhere I want to go even though I have really bad
orientation. It's actually one of the things I am worst at.
I usually stay away from all the tourist stuff but I did go to Times Square.
There is also so many places to go shopping.
I still have never seen The Statue Of Liberty. I love going out here and going to all the different
areas.
I tried to go jogging as much as I could in Central Park.
I have always loved being and living in big cities. NYC has the largest population out of any of the big cities in The United States. It is also the  most linguistically diverse city in the world.
I love going to Little Italy and Chinatown. One interesting thing that I didn't know 
is that NYC is the most googled destination in the world with 4.6 billion google searches as of September 2011.
I was there for two weeks but I could have stayed for much longer.
As usual with any amazing place I visit I was sad to leave but I am sure I will go back sometime in the near future.









3 comments:

  1. very nice now the hard question is would you live in north america or europe or be based in one and go to the other for work several times a year. my opinion how humble since i dont really know you hehe is that as your career develops europe offers slighlty more potential and la or vancouver is where you make special work trips agree or disagree ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like that coat in the pic is it from zara.com ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love being in Europe but i also love being in LA.
    If I could pick I would divide my time among both.
    I think LA does feel slightly more like home..It's hard to say.
    Yes the coat is from there:)

    ReplyDelete