I have not written in a very long time but I am back and I will be writing
as much as possible.
I moved back to Vancouver and I am now working on my own line of solo
and girl girl erotica.
I am still spending a lot of my time traveling as always.
I will be posting lots of photos of my dog Mister.
I have also started a new company with my girlfriend Jayden Chase which provides
live erotic shows with the two of us
: thegentlemensparty.com
as much as possible.
I moved back to Vancouver and I am now working on my own line of solo
and girl girl erotica.
I am still spending a lot of my time traveling as always.
I will be posting lots of photos of my dog Mister.
I have also started a new company with my girlfriend Jayden Chase which provides
live erotic shows with the two of us
: thegentlemensparty.com
No comments:
Post a Comment