I just spent the last weekend in Zürich and it is such a beautiful city. I went to Lucerne in the summer and then again in October and I everytime I had so much fun. i can't even pick which is my favorite of the two because I heaven's spent enough time in either.
It is incredible when you see how old a lot of it is since this country was never in the First or Second World War.
Just this fact alone says something about Switzerland in general. It is really interesting to learn about the history since it's still standing in from of you and has not been destroyed in any way.
They have such a high standard of living and some of the hotels restaurants and clubs are unbelievable.Its a great city to party in. I love the clubs and bars there. The clubs are really nice and the people are good and they have great music.
And everyone I have met there is so nice and the only people who I found irritating where not Swiss but tourists.
There is also so much sight seeing to do so I always feel like I want to spend more time there. One thing I always love to see are the really old narrow streets that you see so much of in cities like Naples and you can see a lot of these in Switzerland too. A weekend seems like hardly enough time.
One thing that surprised me was that it was actually named the city with the best quality of life in the world and also the richest city in Europe. I always knew Switzerland was ranked as one of the top countries to live in but I wasn't aware that it was specifically Zurich.
The thing is no matter what you like to do you can find it there.
I can't wait to go again.
It is incredible when you see how old a lot of it is since this country was never in the First or Second World War.
Just this fact alone says something about Switzerland in general. It is really interesting to learn about the history since it's still standing in from of you and has not been destroyed in any way.
They have such a high standard of living and some of the hotels restaurants and clubs are unbelievable.Its a great city to party in. I love the clubs and bars there. The clubs are really nice and the people are good and they have great music.
And everyone I have met there is so nice and the only people who I found irritating where not Swiss but tourists.
There is also so much sight seeing to do so I always feel like I want to spend more time there. One thing I always love to see are the really old narrow streets that you see so much of in cities like Naples and you can see a lot of these in Switzerland too. A weekend seems like hardly enough time.
One thing that surprised me was that it was actually named the city with the best quality of life in the world and also the richest city in Europe. I always knew Switzerland was ranked as one of the top countries to live in but I wasn't aware that it was specifically Zurich.
The thing is no matter what you like to do you can find it there.
I can't wait to go again.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletesorry last comment had poor spelling :) This sounds like a great place to visit. Im putting you on the spot what was the most interesting place you saw on this trip?.What was the best bar? As always another great insightful piece of writing. Hope you are well alyssa. Talk soon from a friend hehe :)
ReplyDeleteit was a great place to visit:) to be honest i cant remember now the name of the bar that i liked the best...it had great music and a lot of people dancing which is always my favorite part.
ReplyDelete