I have been shooting in the adult entertainment industry for a long time but I have just started doing custom videos for fans and I'm having so much fun doing it.
I first started shooting girl girl, solo, and fetish movies when I turned 18 so it has been 5 years that I have been constantly shooting but I didn't think to offer the possibility of custom videos to fans who like my movies .
Basically when you purchase a custom video from me you get to write your own script, pick what type of outfit I am wearing,and pretty much everything I say and do in the video. And for all of you that have watched a lot of my movies you know how much I love to talk.
It's really interesting to see what kind of scripts different people like and what their biggest fantasies are. Every video is shot in HD and there is only one camera person with me. I normally like to shoot the entire video all the way through and there is no editing because I like how natural it looks.
There are a few different options as far as the length and format. I have been shooting 20 and 30 minute videos and I can either send you the tape that it was shot on or put it on a DVD as well. The prices vary depending on these factors. The videos are reasonably priced.
Each video is shot exclusively for one person and I will never put it online or sell it in any other way.
You can also purchase the panties or any other article of clothing I am wearing in the video or toys that I am using for an additional price.
I also do sell autographed photos, and personal things such a panties, stockings,pantyhose,lingerie,bikinis and toys seperately from the custom movies. Most of my things have been used in photo and video shoots.
So if you would like to order a custom video from me just send me an email with any inquiries you might have.
The best email to contact me on for this is alyssa.reece@hotmail.com
I first started shooting girl girl, solo, and fetish movies when I turned 18 so it has been 5 years that I have been constantly shooting but I didn't think to offer the possibility of custom videos to fans who like my movies .
Basically when you purchase a custom video from me you get to write your own script, pick what type of outfit I am wearing,and pretty much everything I say and do in the video. And for all of you that have watched a lot of my movies you know how much I love to talk.
It's really interesting to see what kind of scripts different people like and what their biggest fantasies are. Every video is shot in HD and there is only one camera person with me. I normally like to shoot the entire video all the way through and there is no editing because I like how natural it looks.
There are a few different options as far as the length and format. I have been shooting 20 and 30 minute videos and I can either send you the tape that it was shot on or put it on a DVD as well. The prices vary depending on these factors. The videos are reasonably priced.
Each video is shot exclusively for one person and I will never put it online or sell it in any other way.
You can also purchase the panties or any other article of clothing I am wearing in the video or toys that I am using for an additional price.
I also do sell autographed photos, and personal things such a panties, stockings,pantyhose,lingerie,bikinis and toys seperately from the custom movies. Most of my things have been used in photo and video shoots.
So if you would like to order a custom video from me just send me an email with any inquiries you might have.
The best email to contact me on for this is alyssa.reece@hotmail.com
excellent idea from a very smart person
ReplyDeletethank you:)
ReplyDeleteHey Alyssa, it's Tyler Forbes, long time... How long have you been in Europe? Hope you're well, say to Jess B for me! This is a great idea. I met a cameraman out here who shoots 3D, and was talking to him about doing some custom things. As 3D catches on, you should try it out, you in 3D, amazing ;-)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Tyler